Federal Criminal Defense
We live in an age where everyone is a suspect and a criminal accusation can haunt you forever.
To effectively protect yourself from this stigma, you need to hire an attorney with:
Information on frequently charged federal crimes.
Federal Criminal Procedure
Information on Federal criminal procedure.
Information on federal sentencing law.
Information on resolving federal violation notices issued on federal land.
The right criminal defense attorney will quickly work to:
- Find exculpatory evidence
- Identify available defenses
- Approach the prosecution early
- Work out a favorable resolution
- Was my arrest legal?
- How do I clear up an Arrest Warrant?
- How can I get a Bond Hearing?
- What is a Felony?
- What is a Misdemeanor?
- Do I have a criminal record?
- How can I clear my criminal record?