Civil Rights Restoration

If you have been convicted of a felony, meaning you were formally adjudicated guilty, you may seek restoration of your civil rights. The process of civil rights restoration is referred to as executive clemency, and can only be granted by the Governor of Florida.

The official web site for information on executive clemency may be found at

Orlando Criminal Lawyer Richard Hornsby does not handle clemency matters.

If you are looking to retain an attorney to handle a clemency petition, Orlando Criminal Lawyer Richard Hornsby recommends you consider retaining Florida Clemency Lawyer Reginald R. Garcia, the leading attorney in clemency petitions.

Mr. Garcia is located in Tallahassee, Florida and can be contacted at 850-933-7150.