10. She could pick up the phone to call 911 over some pesky protesters, but not when her daughter supposedly drowned? I don’t think so.
9. You wouldn’t want to testify either if Jose Baez or Cheney Mason hadn’t visited you in jail since June 12, 2011.
8. Cheney Mason is so close to death, blow flies are circling over his head.
7. What’s the rush to lock in her testimony now? There’s only a 99% chance of a reversal on appeal due to ineffective assistance of counsel.
6. You think its bad that Cheney Mason screwed up by letting your mother admit to accusing you of stealing from her, wait until the jury finds out you were convicted of Six Felony Check Fraud counts for stealing from your “best friend.”
5. Linda Drane Burdick, need I say more?
4. Standing next to your lawyer during a press conference after your’e indictment for First Degree Murder while wearing a “Help find Caylee Button” is never a good idea when you knew your daughter drowned four months earlier.
3. You wouldn’t want to testify either if you had Jose Baez as your attorney.
2. When your lawyer accused every witness before you of capitalizing on your daughter’s death, you too would be a wee bit concerned about how the jury would react to hearing the two of you cashed in for a cool $200K Dollars in blood money from ABC.
1. Jeff Ashton, Homey Don’t Play That!.